Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

:D this was epic

we need WAY more of these, i love troll physics. Makes me happier to know that taking physics class helps me understand how unlikely they are. (but you'd be surprised as to what ARE likely, like the jetpack troll that one is actually do-able)

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Very well done!

This was a great animation and i hope it gets the proper recognition it deserves!

MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

O_O I'm not from America...

...but this sure as hell has nationalism written all over it, none the less cause of this advertisement I'm going to go buy the game. They should pay you for this.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Great game, very simple but hilarious. I got all 29 endings and thought I wouldn't, but in the end I felt I should've. Now take...I mean, great game, great graphics, funny details and every ending wasn't too depressing...I can't stop rythming I think I've been playing this game for too long, it feels like a cr--GR..

Anyways, I wouldn't mind to play a sequel, loved it and killed time while i was uploading some pictures.

Aether Aether

Nothing more to be said other than what already been stated, well designed game with simple puzzles that allow the user to enjoy the games graphics. I only wish the characters would react to the worlds changes, I checked every npc to see if they changed their attitude after the world changed but nope.
After beating the game, I stayed to listen to the music.

Neon Blast Pong Neon Blast Pong

It was pretty obvious it was worked on in one day, for what it is...it was fun I guess. The graphics did snazz up the game but it needed WAY more graphical adjustments to be considered a fun game. Perhaps add narrations like a text that says "SO CLOSE!" when bot almost saves the ball or "WICKED SICK" when the ball gets slammed into the bots goal?

Just a few ideas.

JackAstral responds:

Okay- thanks for the suggestions man- I really appreciate it!
I'll work on some of things you mentioned and hopefully I'll be able to improve it a bit :)