Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

:D this was epic

we need WAY more of these, i love troll physics. Makes me happier to know that taking physics class helps me understand how unlikely they are. (but you'd be surprised as to what ARE likely, like the jetpack troll that one is actually do-able)

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Very well done!

This was a great animation and i hope it gets the proper recognition it deserves!

MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

O_O I'm not from America...

...but this sure as hell has nationalism written all over it, none the less cause of this advertisement I'm going to go buy the game. They should pay you for this.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

:O Holy sheet.

Holy fuck furries are scary as hell, thanks for reminding me the horrors of furries.
Nothing worse than dying to furries, but I don't understand why they killed the dog; their furries, shouldn't they have like stuck his head on a human or something?

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Story? Story?!!

It was over all very good and I wouldn't mind seeing it on TV, but as others have mentioned it looks like a rock in a still pond, it won't go anywhere. I'm sure there will be a few episodes of how the survivors meet and such but after awhile when they secure a house they'll be pretty much good to go, perhaps add in special zombies such as following the guides of Left 4 Dead type monsters would be a good addition. (Zombie that explodes on impact and spits acid, Huge muscular Zombies, Fast quick zombies, Bullet proof Zombies? Etc)

Happi Whale Happi Whale

:\ What is this?

Animation was BARE, the music wasn't yours either. Only reason I 4 starred was because the animation did fit the music but was uninteresting after awhile.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

ROFL

i was laughing my eyes out that was awesome

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

WOW!

this stuff was amazing! nice job its soo fresh keep up this kinda work loving it

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

wow...just wow.

this was one of the works of a good flash artist nice job dude!

the YuYu the YuYu

durr

real cool for a sec it looked like Aa lepricon owning dust but i looked at it twice and now i know they were devils background and animation is awesome! music ok but since it went sooo well with the movie....9/10